December 28, 2007

Friday Tidbits

Nothing really that interesting to post on today, so here's a couple things you guys should check...
Seth Stohs did a great "Where Are We Now" post and it explained the current state of the Twins with an accurate depth chart. Definitely check that out.

Kelly Theiser got to do a good Q&A with Glen Perkins. She also gives a good recap for the last year for the Twins.

Earlier this week, Pat Neshek continued with part 3 of his "Getting drafted" series on his blog. It's a really good read and gives fans some insight to what goes on during the drafting process.
I've also added a blog roll of different blogs (not just Twins blogs) right hand side of the page. If you'd like to exchange links, just let me know and give me your URL.

Sorry I don't have more to offer today, just nothing really that I can dwell on. Not sure how posting will be this weekend, but I might get something up before the New Year if anything new comes up.

But if I don't, take care and have a great New Year.

0 comments: