December 7, 2009

Winter Meetings

One of the best times during the off-season is the Winter Meetings. Every year, each team sends representatives (owners, front office members, coaches, etc.). During the week-long meetings, there is generally more rumors and speculation than at any other point during the season. So obviously, this is my favorite point during the off-season.

But unfortunately, my finals are right around the corner and it just happens to be "hell week" for me due to presentations, projects and papers all needing to be done. But rest assure, if the Twins do make noise with a move, I will write about it. I will also try to discuss some of the rumors that come up. So make sure to check back throughout the week.

Also feel free to follow me on Twitter, where I'll likely be discussing rumors as well. But for more Twins news, check out the links on the side of the page.

0 comments: