December 31, 2009

Josh's Thoughts Top 50 Twins Prospects: Explanation

Here was my explanation from last year, I think it's still fitting:
With the Twins currently not making any headlines these days, I've decided to start posting my top 50 prospect list. It's taken me a long time to do it, and although I will admit I am not completely 100% of the way done with it, I feel I am far enough along to begin posting it. The reason I wanted to get a jump start on posting it is because of the fact that (A) there's nothing to talk about these days and (B) it will take 50 days to complete.

This is not to say I will not be posting anything else, because if the Twins do make any headlines, I will give my thoughts. I'm just saying that each day, expect a new player to be listed.

If you find an error, please let me know. I'm sure many of you know, I make my fair share of mistakes, so if you could be kind enough to let me know of any false information, I will greatly appreciate it. Also, if you find anything that would be useful to add (such as a picture, video or information regarding the player) please feel free to email me at

Like all top prospect lists, these are all done really to just give people a better understanding of how fellow fans feel about their beloved prospects. I would like to explain that this list is nowhere near perfect and I do appreciate any constructional criticism you may have. After all, it's all for fun.

This list I feel is different than many others, and for that I am really proud of it. It is in fact a list, but instead of posting a brief paragraph on each player and posting a 5-10 player list per day, I am actually posting an individual profile report on each player, which is why it will take 50 days to complete (one per day).

So with that, the posting will begin tomorrow. Thanks for another great year.

Also, here's a new Twins blog to check out. It's called Twins #1 Fan. Hope you enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome, looking forward to the list again this year. it's probably the best twins prospect list i've seen w/ respect to seth stohs of sethspeaks.

Topper said...

Thanks Josh! Been looking forward to this!

Twins Fan said...

Thanks for mentioning me appreciate it!

Dalhe Palestra said...

Thank you for being yyou