January 28, 2009

Quick Blogging Note

For those that are using Internet Explorer, I am sorry if the format on some of my posts is funky. I personally use Firefox and everything looks fine through that. Again, sorry to IE users. I wasn't aware of the problem until just now (although I should have figured as my '2008 Top 50 MiLB Prospect' list was weird as well).

And for those of you that have contacted me on that topic, yes, I do plan on doing a '2009 Top 50 MiLB Prospects' list after I am finished with my ongoing Twins Prospect list. However, at this time I don't intend on doing it in the same format. Although, that could change...

Thanks for reading, and I appreciate all of the feedback I have received recently. Either negative or positive, I do love to hear what you have to say.

If you have anything to say, leave a comment or feel free to send me an email at JaJohnson021@yahoo.com.

0 comments: