February 17, 2009

Thank you!

When I started doing my Top 50 Prospect list, it was a real toss-up for me on who our #1 prospect was. I've claimed Revere is our top prospect before (such as in Seth Stohs' 2009 Handbook), but the more and more I thought about it lead me to the conclusion that Aaron Hicks is our clear cut top prospect...

I want to thank everyone for taking the time to read the site in the last month-and-a-half. I don't know when I'll start posting my 2009 Top 50 MiLB Prospect list, but I expect it to be posted in the next week or so. I will address a few Spring Training notes and regardless of when I do the next prospect list, still expect there to be some Twins-related notes to be dropped in there as well.

I've neglected a lot of Twins-related information while doing this list, but I believe that the other Twins-related sites covered them great. It also held me back from getting worked up over rumors that end up being nothing, like I tend to do.

I really appreciated the feedback I received on this list and I hope that you continue to give me feedback (good and bad) on the rest of the content on this site.

Again, thanks for reading!

0 comments: